Saturday 11 August 2012

Beach

Hey guys

I'm so happy! Hippy hoppy happy! I went to the beach yesterday! Yay! Omg I am so so pleased! I didn't think I would be able to go to the beach this summer but I did and I can't tell you how positive I feel now!

When I woke up yesterday, I felt awful, I thought I was gonna pass out and I didn't feel good at all. All morning I felt horrid, but I got breakfast, got dressed, did my make up and got my things together :)

My nan and grandad came to pick me up at 12:30, and we drove to the seaside which is about an hour away from where we live, maybe a bit more. It felt so good to be in the car, and going out to somewhere other than an appointment!

We got McDonalds and ate it on the beach, then we sat on the beach for a couple of hours, and drove home again!

It was a really lovely, sunny day but not too hot, there was still a nice sea breeze. I put two lots of sun lotion on and still got tan lines and a little bit burnt!

I just feel so pleased and proud of myself that I managed to do it! This is a huge achievement!

Also, today I ordered the lovely glittery American Apparel Galaxy nail varnish! I can't wait for it to come!

Here is a picture I took of the beach yesterday:

0 comments:

Post a Comment