Sunday 2 September 2012

Photo summery of Summer 2012


Hey guys, today I thought I'd show you some photo's as a sum up of my summer 2012. Hope you enjoy!



This is my sister's new guinea pig, Clover. We got her at the beginning of August!


This is Daisy, Clover's sister.

This is another of our new guinea pigs, Lightening. We got him a couple of weeks after the other two!

This is me, my dad, my brother, my sister and my best friend Lucy when we went to see the Olympic Torch Relay.



This is the snail i painted the other week when i went to an art's and crafts place to paint ceramic's. (picture taken before it has been glazed.. or whatever you call it!)

This is just a picture of moi....


This is me (messy hair!) and my baby cousin Cooper when he was 4 days old.

These are my nails that i wore for the Queen's Jubilee in June! Funky, eh?!


This is Thunder, another new baby guinea pig!

And... this is me, Lucy and my nan at my birthday party in June! Sorry that these arent in any particular order. I did do some other stuff that i didn't manage to take photo's of! A girl can't take her camera everywhere.... *sigh*


0 comments:

Post a Comment