Sunday 23 February 2014

Update - February 2014

It's crazy to think that I haven't blogged yet in 2014. That was partly due to technical problems as my blogger app on my iPod wasn't working and needed to be updated to the latest iOS :)

I was really good last summer and as you can see by previous blogposts, I managed to do lots and managed lots of days out and to go on holiday. Autumn was good too and I managed to go to college quite a bit but since January I haven't been doing very well at all. I only managed to go to college about 4 times last term.

I've started to get tummy problems and nausea and things like that which haven't effected me too much in the past. Ive also have real trouble with brain fog and have been really struggling to do my college work and I haven't been able to read or anything. I've also been suffering from hypersensitivity and bright lights have been really affecting me. 
There isnt really much else to say but I'll let you guys know if anything changes and update you alk again soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment