Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sleek - Blush by 3 palette in Lace

This was the first Sleek product I ever picked up after hearing SO much hype in the YT/beauty blogging world last summer (or was it the summer before?) 



Sleek are known for their blushers and I do really like this product. You get a palette of 3 blushers for £9:99 (single blushes are £5, so you're getting 3 for the price of 2!) 

I really like the packaging of this product, it's black and 'sleek', although it does get kinda grubby and finger-printy!! There is also a big mirror that takes up the whole top portion of the palette which I LOVE and makes it super easy to use on the go! 



As I said, there are 3 blushes. Crochet is the first and probably my favourite. It is a matte orange which looks super pretty in the summer with a tan! I never thought i could get away with orange blush but it turns out, I can! I'm so glad I went out of my comfort zone! 

Guipure (please don't ever ask me to pronounce that!) is a super shimmery peachy gold blush. It's really pretty but I do find that the colour fades away quite quickly on the cheeks and that I am often left with just gold glitter on my face - not a good look! You could always use one of the matte blushes first, then layer Guipure on top as more of a highlight (you definitely wouldn't need a separate highlight with this!) to ensure you still have colour in your cheeks all day. 

Finally, Chantilly is a bright coral matte blush. It's super pretty and can be built up to be really bright so is definitely recommend using a light hand when applying this!





Overall I really like this product and I've since purchased more sleek blushes. They last a really long time on the cheeks and are really well priced! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment