Wednesday 2 April 2014

Soap and Glory - Beauty Sleep Accelerator

A lot of night creams or moisture masks are quite expensive and there aren't a lot if options from the cheaper brands so when I found out that Soap and Glory had an offering, I thought I'd give it a go! 

This can be found in Boots for £13 but 90% of the time, Soap and Glory is on 3 for 2! 



This cream smells AMAZING! Fruity, like peaches (which would make sense as it's got peach in it!) and is a slightly peachy tone! 

The moisturiser sinks in super quick to your skin and doesn't leave it feeling super greasy or oily even though the cream is super thick. 

I'd say this product would suit more normal/oily skin girls as I don't think it's moisturising enough for someone with super dry skin. 

The only thing I was a bit disappointed about is the size of the pot. You get 45 ml for £13 which to me is quite expensive really! Although if you wanted to take it on a plane with you, it would be the perfect size! 

Overall I definitely like this cream, it makes my skin feel really nice and plump and hydrated. I'd 100% buy it again but maybe to use in the warmer months as I think I need something more heavy duty during the winter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment