Wednesday 11 June 2014

Penny Talk




I literally can't remember the last time I painted my nails with something other than an Essie polish... Okay, slight exaggeration but I do seem to be using Essie a lot lately! 

Penny Talk is originally from the Mirror Metalics Collection 2012 but is still available on their website so I think it is now permant in the diffusion line. 

It is described as an "authentic copper metallic" on the Essie website, it is a gorgeous coppery rose gold colour and is perfect for all year round (it looks particularly pretty in the sunshine and would be great for a party or event). 

In the photo above, I used 2 coats (even though you could probably get away with just 1!). It dries super quickly, the Metalics are the fastest drying Essie formula I have come across. 

So, what do you think? It's definitely a one-off colour and I don't think I've seen any other brands do anything similar. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment