Friday 1 August 2014

Models Own Pukka Purple



Out if the 5 Models Own polishes I own, this is the only one I really like and to be honest, I totally love it! Like pastels, neons are known for their rubbish formulas but I was super impressed by this one. The first coat went on really well and was almost completely opaque but I did two coats just to make sure.

The idea of this polish is that you can keep it in the fridge to make it even more neon but I have tried it refridgated and non-refridgated and I have to say, I didn't notice any difference. 

The price point is really good too, Models Own polishes retail for £5 so not as expensive as OPI or Essie polishes and are avaliable online or from Boots or Superdrug

The only problem I have with it is that it does chip pretty easily. I got a chip in my thumb, an hour after I had applied the polish but with a good top coat, it should last 3/4 days before it looks far too tatty to keep on. 

What do you think? Neons, yay or nay? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment